Saturday, July 27, 2013

Eagle offer Eagle F-15 HDPE 10" Poly Funnel For Metal Type I Safety Cans, 4" Height, 8" Width, 9" Length

Eagle F-15 HDPE 10" Poly Funnel For Metal Type I Safety Cans, 4" Height, 8" Width, 9" Length Description:

Designed for use with Type 1 Safety Cans. It is FM approved, self venting, self locking , and made of high density caution yellow polyethylene with good impact strength. Measures 9'' long with smaller end. 7/8'' I.D. and 1 1/8'' O.D. Funnel fits snugly on the can or may be detached and placed in a gas tank.


Brand: Eagle

Eagle F-15 HDPE 10



If you like to get Eagle F-15 HDPE 10" Poly Funnel For Metal Type I Safety Cans, 4" Height, 8" Width, 9" Length online, kindly click the image above or the More Information button below to see discount for Eagle F-15 HDPE 10" Poly Funnel For Metal Type I Safety Cans, 4" Height, 8" Width, 9" Length. And finally you can buy Eagle F-15 HDPE 10" Poly Funnel For Metal Type I Safety Cans, 4" Height, 8" Width, 9" Length online with easy delivery to your home.

And remember that the discount will not last long. So, buy this product right now and you might be lucky to get this limited discount.



Eagle F-15 HDPE 10" Poly Funnel For Metal Type I Safety Cans, 4" Height, 8" Width, 9" Length Features:


  • HDPE construction


Find More Information to Get Eagle F-15 HDPE 10" Poly Funnel For Metal Type I Safety Cans, 4" Height, 8" Width, 9" Length


Eagle F-15 HDPE 10

No comments:

Post a Comment